Saturday, January 23, 2010

The rest of my Happy List!!!!!!

So, I realized after re-reading my first happy list, I didn't put everything on there that I want to! So here is the rest of my list....There is just so much that makes me happy, it is going to be hard to narrow it down!

51)Kaleigh Windle's beauty. She is so amazing!
52)Disney movies!
53)Getting text messages or phone calls when I am bored.
54)The song "O Bless the Lord" by Lindsey McCaul....it couldn't speak more truth into my life.
55)Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches, but mostly with crunchy peanut butter.
56)Pink and white roses and lilies! They are so beautiful.
57)Scrapbooking....it's so fun to look back on memories.
58)Putting pictures on facebook at 4am and then seeing all the comments!
59)Christmas trees!!! I love them!
60)Seeing the person that you have been waiting to talk to come online.
61)Sweet Baby P kisses....drool and all.
62)Cooking for my friends...and the joy the get from a home cooked meal.
63)The movie Titanic. I love it. It makes me cry, still, almost 15 years later.
64)Wearing my sisters bracelet that she gave me.
65)Getting to put my PJ pants on when I get home.
66)Hearing Marie say she loves me times infinity cubed...that doesn't exist.
67)Bob Froman and I arguing about whether or not he wins because he takes logic.
68)Church on Sunday mornings!
69)Reading the Bible.
70)Steve's systematic theology class.
71)Answering questions at Oasis and then being called out by Steve.
72)One Tree Hill Monday's with Stacey
73)When I slipped and fell in the union and Josh Coy yelled, "OMG, whose lattee is that on the ground?"
74)Being tapped on the arm in the morning by the Rieske children saying, "Miss Jasmine, can we get up, it's 6:00?"
75)Justin Allen's one liners. They produce the biggest laughs
76)Steve being the "obnoxious big brother" when he walks and pushes you into the wall.
77)Early morning conversations with Sandy Rieske on Facebook while I am working my 4-8am shift.
78)Hotel beds.
79)Laying out at the pool in the summer.
80)My cat Cali. She was so pretty and cute.
81)SNOOD!!!!
82)My dad's cooking...oh how i miss that.
83)Random late night conversations with friends online when we can't sleep.
84)"Smoke breaks" with my sister when we were doing homework.
85)Being creatively organized.
86)"Arguing" with all the boys about whether I can walk somewhere at night, knowing that I will always lose said "argument."
87)All the babies at church.
88)How Robbie Seiffert thinks that I belong in the Rieske family.
89)Making Andreya creeped out with Seymour.
90)How I know there is a ghost in Marie and Andreya's apartment.
91)Rooming with Maggie at Women's weekend.
92)Living at the Bubalo's over the summer, and then having Sheila live with me for 2 weeks.
93)Remembering that time that I got to meet Taylor Swift and Rodney Atkins at their concert.
94)The ridiculous conversations that happen at the CRU table.
95)The way Steve knows what's wrong with me before I know what's wrong with me.
96)My tattoo.
97)Writing and journaling.
98)The beauty of my friends hearts.
99)The day I accepted Christ with Katie Barnett!
100)Giving my life map at Crosstraining and seeing the pride that Steve and Sandy had for me in their eyes.

Here it is....I really hope everyone enjoys my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment